*I was given a free set of Parenting Cards for the purpose of this review. Please see my full disclaimer policy for more details.*
I was given the chance to review the Parenting Cards for We Choose Virtues. Just like every family, we deal with sibling rivalry from time to time. I thought the Parenting Cards would be a great way to work on virtues in our home.
The Parenting Cards come with 13 Cards. The goal is to work on one virtue each week. Using these cards 10 minutes each day over the 13 weeks, your children will learn everything from how to forgive, to being obedient. This is such a great way to teach your children the values that are quickly slipping through the cracks in our society.
From We Choose Virtues
How to use this tool:
- With only seconds of prep time, and only 10 minutes of teaching Virtues each day, you will be surprised how fast your whole family will learn to choose and use Virtue!
- Simply choose one of 13 Parenting Cards to work on each week. The order you teach them in is up to you.
- Use the demonstrations listed on the back to help your children get some practice using the Virtue. Look for opportunities to reinforce this Virtue all week long in everyday life moments as well as books, Bible stories, and crafts.
- When you have finished with each card, start over again and build a deeper understanding.
- Note: If you have older kids, allow them to teach Virtues to the younger ones. It is simply inspiring to see!
Here is a look at the back of the cards. You can see all the great information, and activities to work with each week.
These cards are printed on high quality card stock, and are size 8.5′ x 5.5′. They are double sided and pop with lots of fun colors that catch a little one’s eyes. These cards retails for $34.99. They are designed for children through elementary age. I used these with all 4 of my children ages 6-10.
The Avoiding Sibling Rivalry Facebook Party!
We will be partying on Tuesday, April 23rd at 7pm(Central) at Blessed Beyond a Doubt!
This topic seems to be one of the most frequent asked question or concerns in the parenting community. Whether you need encouragement, advice, or would love to share your parenting testimony, we know you will have fun and will meet many new friends.
We have been partnering up with We Choose Virtues who is thrilled to share her own personal expertise as a parent, Children’s minister, AND to offer our readers door prizes and a a fabulous GIVEAWAY! You will not want to miss it!
I hope you are ready to have FUN, fellowship, and gain some helpful tips on avoiding sibling rivalry in your home.
Let me introduce you to the Avoiding Sibling Rivalry Facebook Party cohosts:
Need 101 Facebook Party participation tips!
I can’t wait to to party with you and glean the some tips on Avoiding Sibling Rivalry!
This promotion is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with Facebook.