*This is a sponsored post. Please read my Disclosure Policy for more details*
It’s the time of year that everyone is looking for the next year’s curriculum choices for their homeschool. Dew Learning is a brand new choice for you this year! Dew Learning is a computer/Ipad based full curriculum for K-12.
Here are some of the features offered with this curriculum:
- Great Teachers
- Great Lectures
- Interactive Games and Quizzes
- Backup and Storage
- Ipad and Computer Access 24/7
- PDF Worksheets
- Daily Lessons
Here is the breakdown of how the lessons for each subject are put together:
Lessons are designed around your school year with progress tracking. In addition, lessons and current events are fed to the platform daily, so all education is current.
- Art- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- Bible- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Language Arts- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Math- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Music- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- PE/Health- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- Science- 108 lessons or 3 days a week
- Social Studies- 108 lessons or 3 days a week
The great thing about this is that you can purchase by subject, or get an all inclusive package for your child.They are already taking pre-orders now for K-4th grade. The older grades will be released in 2014. The special pre-order pricing is $65 per subject or only $295 for all 8 subjects.
Dew Learning is a Christian Computer based curriculum that is affordable for your family.