This month’s Tommy Nelson product is another fantastic resource for your little girl. Shine Your Light Devotional instantly grabbed my daughter’s attention when I pulled it out of the box. The cover is a super cute purple, and it sparkles! What little girl doesn’t love sparkles?!
Within the pages of this book are 55 different devotions and several sections for different application of their reading.
- Bright Ideas- Things to say or do
- Dear God- Prayers for them to say
- In the Spotlight- New words to learn
- Sparkling Scriptures- Verses for them to memorize
- If You Were There- Ways for them to imagine themselves in the story
- Searchlights-Gives them things to search for and discover
- Shine Your Light- Ideas to let God shine through them
My daughter loves this book. It’s colorful pages are a full of great information. I love her reading this and learning the truths about the Word. This is one that she keeps close at hand. (right on her nightstand
This 224 page devotional is by Sheila Walsh. Shine Your Light Devotional retails for $16.99. It is recommended for ages 4-7. Though I think it can easily go younger with a little read aloud help from you or older. My daughter is 8 and will be reading this for a while. This would make great addition to your child’s Easter Basket next week.
Here is your chance to win one for the little one is your life. Enter to win below:
Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this product in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC Regulations.